Article 1: Subject and scope
Terms for providing services of Slick Tech – Slick Tech PR Željka Marković Petrovaradin to natural persons, legal entities and entrepreneurs (hereinafter: client) are determined by the general terms.
These terms regulate the terms for development and maintenance of chatbots and other solutions for automatization (hereinafter: solutions), as well as the terms for providing services to persons who perform interaction with those solutions (hereinafter: user)
General terms are mandatory for clients and service users of Slick Tech – Slick Tech PR Željka Marković Petrovaradin: (hereinafter Slick Tech).
Any aberrations from General terms must be anticipated by the contract between Slick Tech – Slick Tech PR Željka Marković Petrovaradin and users/clients concluded in written form.
Article 2: Services
Services of Slick Tech include development and maintenance of chatbots and other solutions for automatization, by client’s order, and providing consulting services to clients.
Slick Tech commits to provide its services and to respect contractual obligations according to valid positive regulations, scientific and professional regulations.
Slick Tech is obliged to execute client’s order according to received instructions, with the caution of a good businessman, i.e. good host, staying within the given boundaries and taking care about clients’ interests in any respect and to use these interests as its guidelines.
Slick Tech can aberrate from client’s instructions only with client’s consent, and in case that for any reason it is not possible to ask for client’s consent, it can aberrate from these instructions only in case if, after the assessment of all circumstances, it could establish without a doubt that it is demanded by the client’s interests.
Slick Tech is obliged to, at any time, on client’s request submit a report about the state of assumed tasks.
For its services Slick Tech charges compensation that is agreed separately for each agreed business with a client.
Deadlines for payment of agreed compensation are strict, and represent important element of each individual contract and Slick Tech reserves the right after the expired deadline, to make compulsory debt settlement for its work, as well as for damage suffered.
Article 3: Responsibilities of the client
Slick Tech works according to the instructions of the client and shall not start operational use of solution without prior consent of the client as instructing party.
Slick Tech is obliged to provide services of consulting in terms of final solution, but the decision on final solution is made exclusively by the client and it is solely responsible for possible damage caused by this solution.
Article 4 Exclusion of liabilities
Slick Tech as an agent performs its works according to instructions of the client and for his benefit, therefore it is not held responsible for the manner in which the client uses the final developed solution.
Slick Tech exclusively is not responsible:
- If the client, using the developed solution, offers, sells or gives to end user illegal services or illegal goods, especially if the user is minor;
- If the client, using the developed solution, provides the end user with services and goods which do not correspond to the quality of the model or sample, do not have qualities and characteristics that were outlined in advertising of goods and services;
- If the client, using the developed solution, falsely presents facts during advertising of goods and services;
- If the goods and services ordered by the end user are not delivered using developed solution.
Slick Tech reserves right to, if it notices that the solution which it has developed is used for performing any kind of illegal activities, terminate the contract with the client on the spot, charge the service that it has provided by that moment, to collect the damage that it has suffered, in sense of loss of prospective profit and actual damage, as well as to inform the authorities.
Article 5: Privacy protection
Slick Tech as an agent performs its activities according to the instructions of the client and for its account, therefore Slick Tech does not collect data about users’ personalities and is not held responsible if the client, during collection of data about persons, did not act according to regulations which administer protection of personal data in home country of the client and end user.
Slick Tech is not held responsible:
- For gathering and keeping data about persons, unauthorized access to personal data, therefore the purpose for which this information is gathered, by using the final developed solution;
- In what way the client gathers the personal information about the end users of the developed solution;
- In what way the client keeps gathered information, how long it keeps the information and for what purpose it uses the gathered information;
- In case the information, deliberately or accidentally, are submitted for review or transferred to third person, by the client or any other person;
- In case of gathering information about minor users of final solution;
- For abuse of data from credit cards, digital wallets, orders from any applications for electronic payment, this being the information gathered by using final solution.
Article 6: Settlement of disputes
Slick Tech will insist to settle all possible disputes by using peaceful means and agreements with the client, to the mutual satisfaction.
In case when it is not possible to settle the dispute in a way referred to in the previous article, subject matter jurisdiction is in Republic of Serbia.
Article 7: Final provisions
General terms come into force by the day of its adoption.
Clients who had contractual relationship, at the moment of adoption of these General terms, are delivered with General business terms of Slick Tech, and continuation of cooperation with those clients is considered as their acceptance of General terms.
All future clients shall, prior to delivering of services by Slick Tech, be informed by electronic means about General business terms of Slick Tech, and commencing of cooperation with those clients is considered as their acceptance of General terms.
In Novi Sad, 03/06/2021
Željka Marković, PR
This document was translated by Court translator MIloš Satarić
License number: 101-74-00102/2007-01
Court Translator for English Language
Miloš Satarić, Novi Sad